Tuesday, May 31, 2005

A twisted brain does not imply a twisted mind.



Does it?



I have no life.



*sigh*



Tomorrow's exam has got an owl clawing at me in the guts. And thurday's PA4... MINNA SAN, GAMBATTE!!!!! *cheeeeeeong arh* Hahha 4 brains together, we can't fail this one!



I missed the bus this morning. Hahaha... but got to class on time in the end so it was all good... Research methods was a good lecture but it was so hard not to fall asleep. Then bio, where me and ash took the lens out of the eye and looked at the upside down Su Re. "Guys, it's time to grow up." "Guys, this is a sign of stress." "Guys, that is not funny." "Guys, I'm so stoned!" Poor Su Re was traumatised by us and the skeleton who I insisted should take on a pose which impaled his hand in his rib cage. We swung him around, crossed his legs like a lady, looked at his pelvis to determine his gender, decided on male, poked his phlanges up his nose, spung his jaw open multiple times, charmed Su Re zombie style with his bony fingers... We were bored man. The poor skeleton got no rest from us.. in the end I think he was rather endearing.. I wouldn't mind having one to keep at home in my closet. Along with my dirty linen you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home