Sunday, May 29, 2005

I rubbed sleep from my eyes and turned off the alarm on my phone. I was about to go back to sleep when I realised that if I didn't wake up today, three things would happen. Firstly, my mom would get what she wanted and we'd end up at the 11 am service. Secondly I told Ale I would sit with her in the early service and lastly, Su said we'd meet after service to discuss some work. So I dragged my poor cold feet out of bed and found my mother already in front of the computer, ready to kill off that assignment she had. "She's got inspiration," said my father, who was still in bed and looking groggy.


No one said anything about my getting up at all when last night the 11 am service seemed a sure bet since we'd only go for 8.30 if I would wake up. And since I never wake up early my parents were smirking...


I spent one very zoned morning in church staring at everyone and everything. I think Boon must have thought me very mad indeed. I was stoning and felt just absolutely rubbish about what was going on around me. He caught me staring at nothing and looked at me strangely.. In the mad rush of everything, I wanted so badly to fall... to fall back on someone I knew and loved. Someone who'd say, "Let's go see Daph!" or "let's have lunch at TM" or "BUKIIIII" I miss Lydia most on Sundays, and Rachel most on weekdays. But I think about you both as much everyday...


I got home wishing I had the time to have a decent lunch with Ale. On the bright side, Auntie Jean came over and it never ceases to amaze me that her spirit and her soul remain so so youthful. If color could describe her, pure gold and cream would suffice. I really don't know what it is about her but I want to find out. She's awesome.


After lunch the soda water came out and we dumped lemon slices in it. I wasn't satisfied and so the red wine came out too. What a time to get drunk, I thought, and poured no more that a quarter of an inch into the glass. I've got a 70% exam tomorrow, I reckon there's no better time to knock myself out. So I didn't, because i decided that study was much more productive.


I've swept the Clinical and Biology off the table now. There's only HCS left and I haven't touched the Psychology. Eck. Freud is a dirty old man. I stand by that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home