Thursday, June 02, 2005

I wanted to write something nice today. But I have absolutely no ling gan. hahaaha. So you get to listen to, or read, my usual crap.


Got into a bit of a funk with the biology project today. 58% is not a good mark. I can't say he's a fantastically strict marker, and I can't say I did my part very well. Sigh, some days I think that if I had better people skills I'd do better in my group projects... If anything, I'd be able to suggest things without sounding like a complete dork. Perhaps I've been cooped up in Perth too much- no social life, you know. (God, I know you're reading this... haha you know that I still wanna go hooooommmeeeee... please please?)


nevertheless, it didn't seem to matter very much. I don't know why but there isn't very much motivation to do well these days. I used to work so hard and kick myself if I got anything below 80... but now I think that I can get by just passing.. and anyway, there's no more schooling after this. Terrible mentality, I hope it leaves me soon. (notice how nonchalent that last sentence was! Goodness gracious.)


Hahaha... maybe God wants me to learn to take it easy with the studying, because that's not all there is to life. He wants me to learn to excel in other things as well... things that are important to Him. That's something to chew on.


Mummie switched on the heater in the room! *cheers* So here I am in summer attire happy as anything while outside's freezing. Actually I want a CD but I can't be stuffed creeping out in the cold to get it. Boo. I already stocked up on other things- laptop battery life, Psychology notes, sketchbook, love letter from God. Hmm. Mum's here too... haha... She's important to have because.. because everything.


Okae la. I shall try to study harder for my psychology. Gambatte!!!!! and ever more than yesterday, I stand by the fact that Sigmund Freud is a HENTAI JIJI! *girls run screaming from happosai* oyasumi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home