Tuesday, June 07, 2005

.Dismal.


It's funny what triggers off the feelings you hide inside- a picture on a friend's blog, a memory, and a flash of longing.


I haven't checked in in a while, and i guess the weather's starting to make a little cranky. But I was reading Grace's blog when I saw a picture of her room taken in hall. And suddenly everything obscure, everything lingering in the back of my memory that could possibly have to do with a room like that came back. I flinched. It's so strange how a picture I have never seen could bring back memories. High rise condos, a flash, sec 3 classroom block (now nonexistent!), another flash and a familiar feeling of walking out the front gate toward the MRT station. Wait, maybe that's because I'm listening to Rachel Lampa's 'Kaleidoscope'. I always listened to it on the way home.


Maybe I feel this way because I don't like my house much this time of the year. A few months back it was livable but right now it's like an igloo- small and very cold. I'd sell this place to anyone who intends to invest in property for hell. I can't stand the house being so cramped. I don't know why, but even condos have a feeling of freedom and space. It's the way it's built. It's built for AESTHETIC VALUE. I really do wish my place was a little more aesthetically comforting. That might make my studying easier.. heheh. I find my mind scanning every house I've been to in Perth and I find that none of them satisfy my very ridiculous desires. I don't mind a small house, but I wish it didn't look so... tacky. So pasar malam. So boringly sufficent to the basic needs of shelter. SiGh... I sure ask for a lot.


Sorry about the winter grumps... haha. Perhaps once the exams are over things will render themselves a little better. Not that's there's much to render.. there's nothing to do in Perth.. And that makes me so BLUE. (or is that the lack of Oxygen?) I'm so afraid that one day I'll find that I'm here and here for good. I'm so afraid of being stranded in isolation... okae, I need to stop being so depressing..


[Dear God... help!!!!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home