Tuesday, May 31, 2005

*Grrrrr*


Webct is down again and today is the last day of classes. I need to print lecture notes!


Laoya-pok!


Hahah... Lydia, so happy to see you online yesterday darling... heheh... think it was so nice that you were with Rachel when you got the SMSes... I must have been a bit mad but I hope u guys had a good laugh... Love you baby!


Anyway. I will glare at the other window and click refresh for as long as it takes. *sigh* man.. we really need a more effiecent system...


Watched Kenshin again yesterday, and spent the wee hours drawing a real nice bishie! Ureshii ne... I shall have lunch and watch more Kenshin! Everytime I look at him I think of Rachel... hahahaa, I shall not say what most prominent quality it is about him..


Wheee... class starts! ikimashou!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home