Sunday, October 16, 2005

[pttetthth]


Ew.


I miss home. I'm really sadded.. Jaded.. and all the rest of it.. my only consolation is that I've no school till thursday.. it might give me enough of a break to finish my work.


Ya, so I know people read this thing.. I thought it was just the babes at first, then I realised that it was more than that.. which makes me hesitate to post what I really feel. I haven't gotten into trouble with it.. but I don't feel like doing that. Not so free, you know?


It's 11.. should I make a call home? I haven't for ages, and I miss people who know me.. who understand.. and for all that, who can just love me. I'm seriously dissapointed, and although it doesn't really hurt, it's just.. upsetting. Then again, I don't like giving them the satisfaction of seeing me cry. And so I haven't. So there. Ain't gonna give ya whatcha want.


Dear God.. I know of your graciousness and your love.. and I want more.. In a time like this, I want more all the more. You lift me up, I'll rise above.. I know you're wanting me to pass another one of these life lessons.. I wanna make it work this time, and I refuse to give in! Keep me going.. you're the only one who does that! Love you!


[schweet dweams!]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home