Saturday, December 10, 2005

[Meh]


For some dumb reason, I miss Singapore. Urgh. I'm in Seremban now and it's the last day of youth camp. I assume everyone's winding up by now. Sigh. I feel so weird about being in SEA again. I'm confused. And like Christopher Boone, I just feel like curling up in a safe and quiet corner. Which reminds me, I've just finished reading the incident of the dog in the night, and I think it's so sad! I think the character of Christopher Boone is simple incredible, and yet incredibly tragic. The story end was good and bad and sad and fair all at once. It's going to be dinner soon, and I will try to climb back up on the spiderweb after (it's always good to risk one's life AFTER a good meal and not before) and post more here. taaa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home