Sunday, September 17, 2006

High of 75


Tonight, we mourned Tiffy's graduation with a dinner at Viet Hoa and supper at concas. Not much crying, except for the few tears shed from convulsive and rather involuntary laughter. Toward the end, the laughter became unwanted, even, yet persisted tirelessly and left us all gasping for air.


The various events; car rides, silly jokes, amazing puns and crushing ironies. The bantering, bullying and mind-blowing food. (calories, people, ka-lorries). I was POKED off my chair today and the perpetrator denies having laid a hand on me (more like a finger). Unanimously the court of justice voted a tsktsk-no-no and jurisdiction outlawed the claim. I was redeemed from my low position (extricated from the floor) and restored to former heights (knees below table, ribs above). We had vietnamese, and supplemented that with chilli mussels and garlic bread (of which I was too full to partake of).


We must have been more than an annoyance, and a road hazard as well, laughing as hard as we did- Ger, Tash and I. Clifford in the car behind us with the windows UP could hear us. Power!!!
And us cam crazy people.. I spent the evening just taking pictures of everyone on Joel's camera to irritate him. Tee hee. He'll have plenty of pointless, unwanted shots. Moo.


very schleepy, because I woke at 6. Going to ZZZZZ now, leave you with a shot of everyone. Quite a fat one of me. Now the true truth about me is out. No more hiding behind other people anymores.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home