Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Cluster Analysis


Will the world stop without numbers, without graphs?
Wilt thou consent to set thy calculations aside for more idle things?


Cluster Analysis is lecture 11's work.
What is brightly allows you to do is a marvel.
It allows you to take a group of Dependant Variables
And classify the scores to see if they have any tendency toward a particular grouping.


Fascinating is not how it came to be (or to be on my notes),
But Fascinating is how it applied itself
Swirling strangely in my head.


Am I not of swift right mind anymore?
My lecturer's work is done,
his confusion is spread like plague.


I saw it in photographs: they took out the DV of an individual's reality.
That is why one can capture only what is borderline satisfactory with a camera.
If you drew a regression line
you would see that the awesome silence of observing beauty
can be segregated into a number of DVs
and the camera successfully eliminates one.
Leaving the data mundane, unfufilling, sepia.


I saw it too in my sick anxiety.
How much of my ailment is caused by stress
how much by indigestion
and how much indigestion by stress?
Cluster Analysis.


Cluster Analysis, breaking your life into the simple orthogonal components when life is just one big dynamic system.


Silly Scientists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home