Monday, October 30, 2006

Midnight at the oasis
Send your camel to bed
Shadows paintin' our faces
Traces of romance in our heads


The jazz festival was absolutely fantabulous. I had no idea they would display wooden boats too? One day, maybe I'll get a boat lisence, buy a boat and live on it for the rest of my life. Always been a sailboat and anchor sort of girl... More pictures and rapt salivation about that later, because I've got 3 things due on friday and I am trying to choo-choo-train my way through this 15 page essay. I'm on page 3. I have a feeling it's not working out because I'm back to working on modularity and I daresay I'm not a modular being to begin with. Never mind, I started with modularity and I've worked my way through before. Just because I've been pampered this semester with purpose and understanding doesn't mean that I've forgotten those good ol' rote learning days. Got Clinic prep later.. shivers, better go for that! Scary to think I'll be in clinic next year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home