Saturday, October 21, 2006

It's beautiful to wake up late in your own house.


Nonetheless, it will be a hot day with a top of 32 deg and a low of 13. Funny how a couple of months back 13 would have been the highest to hope for. I'm glad, though. Heat reminds me of Singapore, and so does sweltering in the sun.


The general consensus around the table was that papa should not be wearing his thin cotton black shirt because it was black. He is an engineer, he didnt need telling. But he went and looked for a thinner black shirt and i couldnt help but laugh and remember that Vince used to wear black chesty bonds in the skating rink. Oh, Ying and I have had a little laugh about that, but there is no doubt that his wry, crooked smile did have the last laugh. The jury voted unanimously about Vince. He was a tip-top hands down nice guy.


I think today will be a nice slow day, and I'm looking forward to getting yet another assignment done. Congratulate me! One's been handed in and another presentation is over. I feel quite homey today, but maybe that is because I don't feel like shopping and there really isnt anywhere to go except the skating rink. I'm tempted. Oh, poor booties, so underacknowledged and neglected. I do feel very badly about that. And my feet will feel very bad when i do get back into them boots. owww. So will my hands, for that matter. Ow.. shopping list! Boot lacer.


I am definitely more subdued and contrite. I am definitely coming to the end of 'operation damage control'. And I am definitely satisfied.


You are who you are, no matter where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home