Friday, May 18, 2007

The 2 hour long skate was good. I am aching now, but that's because I went out all day yesterday. It feels so good to skate again and try all the old tricks and turn some of them into new ones. I can finally do a mohawk!


Lydia and I had lunch (where she got miao-ed by some dodgy guys but she insisted they were miaoing me) and got BBT, then we headed to the lair of temptation (you can never get away without a purchase) at Harbour Town. I got two dresses and was about to get a third vintage top but was stopped. No fear! I'll make one just like it if I have to. It was so awesome! I looked like something out of a time machine in it! But it was flawed. =( Lydia got a beautiful baby doll dress that I have to remind her to wear. Haha. We met Ger and Tash there and I picked up Twin on the way back (with her new Crumpler!). So we went to City with 2 people in the car and came back with 5!

We got stuck in traffic on the way home, but we were so enamoured by this car with the number plate "not cute" that we were letting pple cut into our lane just so we could try to get a nice picture of it! But we didnt manage in the end because my lane had to move faster. Then we took to laughing out loud at traffic lights to make people in the next car turn. Crazy char bos. And when this nice man let me filter into his lane I smiled so big that he probably thought I was mad. But there aren't many people that are nice enough to let you cut lanes ok. A car full of 5 girls is volatile material. :p

Haha. Gerry's shopping is still in my car! I dropped tash and ger off in Garbo to do MORE shopping and went back to Lydia/Jen's house. It's so convenient that they live in the same house *smiles contentedly*.


And in the evening I made it down to Mel's place and we had a terrible discussion about scary things. Stop scaring yourselves, girls! Owell. If you watch movie trailers before shows in a cinema, be warned.


I'm off to uni now, for my practical counseling exam. So dodge! But i'm going to buy papers first, so I'm off! Ciao bellas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home