Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm listening to Christina's Stripped. The last thing I remember from last night is Rachel and her essay, and my Dad coming over to hug me. Then it was as if I drifted from reality into some kind of sleep without really knowing it. I feel like I'm worn and torn from living too long and getting corroded by air. Green Goblin air. I can't believe I named my Vacuum cleaners. Zak is right, you should only name things that mean something to you. Like Kirby. LOL. I feel like writing. Rachel, is the competition open to overseaers?


I slept from 9 pm to 4 pm two days ago. No typo there. While my body clock has been thoroughly reset, I feel rather unnerved. I don't know if something's wrong with me. Maybe I have a sleep bug that ran through my system. Maybe I accidentally sat on my 'reset' button. Maybe I'm a flickering light bulb, I just don't know it yet.


And for no good reason at all, I am thinking of what GB rachel said and I can't help laughing. Not that what she said was GB in any way, but.. I think it's funny how you scare yourself sometimes. :p. I still love you for it! String! I feel so bad that 2/3 of the Manzai San is abandoning SG. Stay loyal to the shopping and food, I'll be back for you~! (Then we'll go to switzerland together).



The City in Modern Lamplight.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home