Saturday, May 19, 2007

$35. Expensive or Cheap?


I was thinking about a couple of things in a very strange way today. The first was about $35. The second was more stupid.


I wonder, really. If you spend $35 with the intention of flirting with a girl you hardly know, is that being cheap, or spendthrift? I can't decide which. Haha. But you know what they say! My love don't cost a thing. Or was that J Lo's love. Yes, it was. She has plenty of love to share.


The other thing was that when I put on my boots today and tucked my jeans into them, I had to do a fair bit of tugging. And I sweat in my three layers of everything. I was laughing in the car to myself later on- A girl in winterwear, tights, jeans, layers of shirts.. perspiring before even leaving the house just from trying to get her boots on. Reminded me of this advertistment I saw on TV. LOL.


Counseling exam went fairly well I think. And the arvo lecture was only moderately good. I was pretty tired by the end of it and I left before the tute. (Which means.. I have to use my brain on a separate occasion to answer the tute questions. uguuuu~)


Had a bit of a chat with Gerry. Sigh. She did bring to mind somethings.. and I continue to mourn her "loss". Mel as well. I've been thinking a lot about Mel recently! Maybe because there's no one to enjoy life with me the way she does. It's her Mel-ness and her cuteness. Ah. If only I was a guy. I would so go for her. She's the purple princess! :p I'm glad she's working now. But I miss her pretty badly. (Maybe because she and Ger are gone and Tash is leaving too.)


But on the flip side, I thank God that I've got other funky friends.. Who are still in Perth.. Who will be in Perth for a while to come.


Heart's Ease, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home