Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Things in my life.


Buttons.
A bowl of paper clips.
Jigsaw puzzle pieces full of soap. (thanks sam!)
Piano.
Paper.
Paper.
Paper.
Save the trees- recycle.
I want bubble tea.
Clothes.
Clinic.
TV.
I missed today's NCIS! Argh.
ARGH.
navy colored pens.
Ice skating.
Watching Ice Skating.
Thinking about ice skating.
Dancing.
Singing.
Occasionally talking sense.
Dreaming.
Playing musical chairs.


The EGg were thinking about the surname Lee. But that's after we talked about "edify" (Or, Eddie Fai).
Jen: You know, like, silent-lee
Me: Orh. and joyful-lee and happy-lee. And merciful-lee. and painful-lee. and slow-lee and quick-lee.
Jen: Argh!
All: huh?
Jen: Argh-lee.
Swong: No need what. You can say ugly-lee.
Mel: Where got such thing?
Jen: -_-" Isn't this supposed to be Eddie-Fai ing?


Happy Birthday Sarah Wong my Twin!
We hope you like ducks. :p
And we hope you like A1.
Hehehe.


I just realised how late it was! I've got clinic early, so I'll have to be on the ball. It's another new day tomorrow (today) that's full of clinical fun-ness. Heh heh. I'm excited to be doing clinic these days. And moreover, I've finished that major assignment that was weighing on my mind! YAY!


I'm tired. I baked and ironed and watched anime all at once. The hours of 3.30 to 7 were filled with multitasking domesticity. It leaves a funny taste in your mouth.


Do you realise that certain places smell different? Like nightwear shops always smell sweetly of some kind of candlelight, and rich people's houses always smell new. I don't know. Maybe I'm making assumptions. Haha.


On a separate and sadder note, I wonder why certain things happen. It hurts me more than if it were to happen to me. Because I cannot do anything about it, and I'm not allowed to know, and I'm not old enough or in a position of authority. But to watch her cry.. is hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home