Saturday, May 19, 2007

ureshii ne.


I've only got one more page of my essay to write (not including appendices, but that's still alright). So I've been slowing down, and watching figure skating on youtube!


Funny that Joubert won the 2007 championships.. I haven't seen his video yet but that's for after assignments! hehe. I've been watching takahashi daisuke. Compared to Johnny Weir, his style is much more dynamic, fluid- maybe stronger. But even then, Weir's technique and artistry is unmistakable. Just chuck the names into the youtube searchbox. And enjoy!


I've been watching Shen and Zhao too. All of which makes me wish I had started skating when I was a child! It doesn't matter much though.. the rink is as exhilarating as ever it was for me. It's just that I haven't had the time.


Ahhhhh.. contentedness. It's a little cold tonight, but I'm thinking of the people I miss in Singapore and the food..that makes me feel warm.. and I'm also thinking about unexplored territory- the Italys and Spains and Londons and floating balloons of mirth.


Rob Thomas- Little Wonders.
our lives are made
in these small hours
these little wonders,
these twists & turns of fate
time falls away,
but these small hours,
these small hours still remain .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home