Monday, May 28, 2007

orientation.


Things are beginning to get strange now that the workload is lessening. I've been so used to being up to my ears that I don't remember what to do with myself anymore. Saying, "I need a break" doesn't make sense because I don't know what I want to do during that break! (travel? travel? sponsorship please? You look so good today... ...)


The only two itinerary items on my 3 week "off" period are:
1. Read up on Bilingualism for next sem's research prep.
2. Compile a list of drugs and related information into a word file for future reference.


Both things kind of sound like they will be a pain, right? Haha. I think so too.


Whinge whinge whinge whinge


I'm tired of Australia. I want to go back to Singapore. I'm really. really. stretched by Australia. It's like spending time in a place where amenities are provided but are somehow just insufficient. And I get to go back once a year to civilization! On top of that.. no civilization for me this year, now that I've chosen Robert Frost's less travelled path.


Nevermind! This is my choice. And I'm going to fight all the way.. Only one more year to graduation. And God has more than promised me victory. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home