Sunday, September 16, 2007

L'infantile Terrible


HAHHAA. that's what Mr. Brown's blog is titled! I find it so amusing. Especially since i meet a lot of L'infantile Infants. But that is because they are actually infants. So that is somewhat excusable. It's freezing now. For some reason, temperatures have dropped drastically.


I am going to Scots! It's confirmed now. Scary huh? I don't know what to expect, except that God has opened these doors for me. Scotland.. I'm yes, freaked that I put myself in the position to go and experience these things.. and yes, excited because it sounds good. But I'm also.. actually.. scared.


The lit review is NOT finished. I've overshot and I should be summarizing, but I need a free day to do that sort of continuous thinking (several hours of brain juice). So, I've assigned wednesday (MY FREE DAYYYY).


I've made up my mind about some things. hahah. One has won out. Merry Christmas. Let's see how this goes. I'm interested to find out truth and depth.


Wonder how Lydia is in Brissy. And how lawgirl is doing. Please don't kill me for sending u that bumper sticker on facebook ok? lol.


Mumma and Papa have been awesome. I feel like the brady bunch recently, actually (no siblings is all). I've made a couple of new purchases after a long time of not really shopping. I'm very pleased with what I managed to secure.


1. grey dress $10

2. Ice tray $1.95

3. Markers $1.95

4. Green show and tell bag $4.95

5. An awesome book about the book eating boy. $10


I have not been to ikea for the longest time, and I've finally managed to go! WHOOHOO.
I've been recovering recently from that bad bad cold. My seat on the plane to Scotland is chosen. it happens to be my bra size. So weird la.


I'm just sitting and stoning a bit. Lately, been happy. Got good music, not thinking too much about anything other than survival (clinic home sleep go-out)


Ok la. I know lately the blogs have been crap. Clinic robs me of juice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home