Tuesday, August 28, 2007

What an amazing day!


My supervisor gave me feedback that wasn't too bad. And i spent 4 pm to 8 pm giving tuition. A special favor. And I was SO proud of my tutoree, he worked for 4 hours straight! And he was amazing, and his attitude was more than fantastic. He's amazing! And I left there feeling the best ever! Whoohoo!


May and I are owning a parallel universe that is stuck one day apart in eternal limbo. Cheers to us, forever and ever. We shall ever row our boat the same, swish swash!


May is convinved that someone is hitting on me. May is mad. May is one day lagging in our parallel universe. Therefore, Sara has one day's more foresight. Why didn't May do it on the same day? Then she would have had more say. (May says I was talking to her late so how COULD she have done it on the same day?) (May wants a blog now too.) She should go get one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home