Friday, September 07, 2007

I heard this on the radio in the morning and it has gotten stuck in my head.



"Hey. Hey. Do you think I can make it?" I think it's a shannon noll song.



My voice is so sexy. I cannot talk much now. Or else I will bowl the world over with my husky voice and multiple germs coughed up from my trachea/oesophagus. Where in the world are my germs coming from?!



I have an incline that maybe my past few days of reflux has had a hand in this.



Vital functions not functioning completely well! Ahhhh.

Lit review woes. Ahhhh.

Everything in my brain is no longer organised. The interruption of evidence such as non word priming in bilinguals is tearing my structured world apart and I must find my way to compose a NEW hypothesis. Wading through 12000 journals is no mean feat. I need wellingtons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home