Wednesday, November 28, 2007

CRifford.

YOU ARE IN TROUBLE! SLUT! YOU MAN-SLUT!
I WILL NOT LET ESTHER KF YOU.
I MUST KF YOU PERSONALLY!
$125 LEI!
MIO LEI!
IT'S A RING LEI!
UNCLE!
ONLY 10% OFF LEI!
WHAT FLAK!
I WILL GIVE YOU MORE THAN FLAK!
YOU ARE GOING TO ENDURE WHATEVER PUNISHMENT THE COUNSEL (esther + tash + I) COME UP WITH!
IF WE SAY NO EAT THEN NO EAT!
NO BREATHE THEN NO BREATHE!
And most of all..
NO RAOUL THEN NO RAOUL!!!!!!



I have not discussed with counsel due to time differences. Meanwhile.. I think this will suffice to benefit you (and maybe me ;p) very well.
For every dollar you spend, you have to give me 50 cents ok? So think about that. I will be very rich when I next see you.

nyahnyahnyah. To be a true himbo/beautiful stranger, one must learn to choose shopping wisely. :p

p.s. SOME MORE NO PICTURES, HUH! YOU DARE TO INVOKE THE WRATH OF HER MAJESTY THE GODDESS! IT'S SUCH A HUGE BLACK PEARL CAN!

hurhurhur. reply my email first lah. hahaa then I can scold u some more k? =)

miss u, sista.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home