Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Post


How unexciting. It's the day after. I am still the mucus factory, trying not to expand trade and become the entreupreneur for other similar businesses in the vicinity. I lovingly thinking of Rachel everytime I blow my nose and my white blood cells "battle bravely". Rachel is the perfect hamster cheerleader.


God


If I'm hanging by a thick thread now, where will I be in January? Is the abbyss just a downward spiral He has to fish me out of? There is no such thing as 'die trying', right? Not yet, at least. The same test gets harder every time. It's the same with so many things in life. But thankfully, there is 2 Tim 2: 11-13. Trust Him. The feeling in my stomach isn't a nice one. Is that because I am sick?


Christmas


Yes, Christmas was warm and fuzzy. And woozy. Mandurah is a nice place. And shopping is a nice thing to do. Peter Alexander.. please don't sell out all your nice stuff, you know you want me to wear your wares.


Neutral


I'm alone here. The days I don't spend knitting I spend working. I wonder if I should be more productive but I cannot seem to find the motivation to wring out of my last weeks left something profitable. Really. Deep down inside, I'm pretty bummed out still, but so far it isn't showing. It's just that I know so.


Meeting


All the excitement of the past weeks have been played out in my mind, I was never there- only words and more words put me in a place I wanted to be. Today will be another such day. The apocalyptic meeting of the universe begins at lunch. hohoho. I'm so excited to see how this will turn out. Words, words and more words will tell me.


Oh, how I wish I was there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home