Saturday, February 07, 2004

Dear friends.

Not doing so well. Got SERIOUS problem adjusting PLEASE PRAY!!!

I miss everybody and I love you all out there. People here are not as nice as you and I'm still trying to steel up my will to carry on and be more think skinned- don't care what others think. I look foward to visiting you all eventually.

Pray I'll find good friends, although I've already found my best.

I cry a lot, I'm very sad to say, but almost every night and I don't have much time to do so either cos I'm supposed to study. So keep me in prayer.

I'm learning to stand alone. And It's tough. I'm learning who I am all over again, and It's a painful difficult process. I can cry up to 3 times a day, and everybody can't do anything.

Things will and are gradually getting better, but my emotions are so delicate that just hearing my mom's voice on the phone can make me burs out crying. What people are doing in school is not very nice to me, but I just have to tell myself that I don't care whether people think I'm bad or wrong or freaky, because I'm not and everyone back home had proven that to me by being so supportive.

So I'll dry my tears and try again. Gaining a bit more control of my thoughts and emotions, sorted out some thinking.

I will be ok eventually, it's just that I have to wait this time out.

I love you everybody! Rach and Lydia,
I can't believe you told me on the same night the same thing- that we're all looking up at the same blue sky. We'll be alright.

Sara

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home