Sunday, February 22, 2004

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah... school pretty much is something I close my eyes and cheong through. However, it seems that rachel is mooning. You are terrible!!!! hahaha.. why couldn't you moon like when I was still around?? so bad!!!

I miss PMK. I love it too. I watch theeps on my com though... sad sad sad. I have only up to 10.

Nothing to say about school but I will say it isn't that great. Ok, it sucks. But I don't care. Because my homestay girl is the best, and because I've found the greatest church in perth!!! hahahahaha... I'm content to do what I like on weekends. I will be content. I refuse to back down cos of some crappy school...

Rachel... Please don't moon without me. I have no one to moon about and I'm very very very happy about it. So looks like we've traded places. Crap.

Stuff is expensive, but I don't buy much. Whatever.

I have to say this again even though I've said it so many times.

I love you Lydia.
I love you Rachel.
I love you Avvy.
I love you Shu.
I love you Eleanor.
I love you mandy...

write more another time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home