Thursday, February 19, 2004

What country, friends, is this???

If we shadows have offended, think but this and all is mended,
that you have slumbered here
while these visions did appear.
And this weak and Idle theme, no morre yielding but a dream...

Of laughter and of mirth... I wish I wish this were a dream...

Perhaps it is, these surly swirls of reality going past me, around me, through me...

Poor humans, are we.. separated by the sea, all enduring much in different ways...

Could it be that I should rest my eyes... on thee once again in time to come. Time immortal, time doth passeth slowly, the hourglass sending sand grain by grain...

Nothing much going on in school, know? Work's pretty heavy, but it's workable. Looks like rachey's not doing so good... And what happened to lydia?? Haven't heard much...

Looks like we're all having a tough time, but if I can keep my chin up, no less you all over there... So stick it out in there... I know it can be as difficult as it is here... don't stress, I'm always on your side...

Taekwondo sounds good!! I hope you're doing good asskicking... Yeah, from one NAnny state to another, I wish you all the best.

Just did some English crap on Nanny state...

Hope to go to town on saturday and get myself a life. Was thinking of wearing the top Rach, Lyd and Jo got me, but I couldn't find my tube... too dangerous to expose that much, know??
KK... catch up later... TAKE CARE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home