Saturday, February 14, 2004

Hey Hey hey heyhey….

How’s the world? How’s Sg???

I think I’m beginning to get used to things here, and I’m not feeling so bad anymore.. heh heh.

I miss church so much! Calvary AOG rawks!!!

Avril, please go for the coming play at calvary and tell me about it.

Sotong, I’m eternally grateful for the photos you sent!!!

Rach and Lyd, read your mail!

Shu, I haven’t forgotten you! How’s AHS?? Heard the band is getting sucky. Ah well.

Ok, not so depressed anymore, and I’m going to be this social person who goes around with everyone, not just one group. Only in church do I feel a bit better. I still miss church in Sg. Oh well, God is still here in a different place. Hahaha. I’m very very very grateful for that.

Ok… hope everybody is ok, I’ll update when I have the time ok? Meanwhile, praying for y’all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home