Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Bah. Blogs, though good for ranting and raving, are nontheless terrific growth spots for self pity. I shan't give in this time. BAH. Like so what if life sucks? You have to hold on, STAND up and move on no matter what! No one else is going to get hurt if you don't pick up, just you. So you might as well pick up and GO! Just look at Lydia. She moves on! Rachel has a life too lorz. I may not have one exactly, but I can probably rent one for a while.

Piano's up and running, and nothing's made me happier than God. Also, I found my scores, set up the hi-fi (blasting jap songs all day...) and although school was quite crap (because of obvious reasons) I am quite happy at home these days. I am trying to get the TV up but I'm obviously doing something wrong. I found my Ranma Tapes, but since I'm here typing I obviously can't.

SiGhZ!!!!! I want my global IME!!!!!! Then I can type in jap. Then I can think I can read and word process in jap. way cool. The only problem is how to DL it. It's been konking up on me, the stupid thing. I wan tit today larr.... Ms. Osborn told me how to get it and it seems to be getting there... but supa slowly lorr. WhAt RuBbIsH.

Tonight is the River cruise, and aft this no one will bug me anymore as to why I'm not going. Was tempted to tell peeps the real reason when they asked.. but I didn't. It seems too mean, ne? Ranma chan.. coming back soon as fast as I can set up the TV. Haiz. Tomorrow long day= less TV more HW. Stupid equation.

WhY Is ThE Com So Slow??? It's driving me NUTS!!!

Melvin.. since I told u to come here... I better write something for you right... Lil' melvin is doing just fine... and he's what I hug in the mornings when I dun wanna wake up or do anything or go to school. Like when I think about all the stuff that's happened, lil' melvin is always there... and he doesn't comdemn me... not like people around me... and I'm thankful. I have to say that after like... 5 months?!?! I can judge the best present given to me by anyone was lil melvin... and he's so soft and confiding... SiGhZ. Thanks melvin. You're the best man. I really shd have given your singing more credit in SG... I'll come back for your concert okok???

Hey gals... Thanks for updating very dusty blog Lydia. Good to read and good to hear. Rachel... can I ask something of you?? I know this sounds totemo baka but can you please please send me your vjc timetable onegaishimasu????!?!?! PlEaSe!!!! It'll mean a lot to me... And it means a lot to me that me letter is in your file. Yours is brought to school sometimes when I feel like the world is not my fren. I can't bring lil melvin, see???

Well, mus go liaoz. sorry for the premature departure (in more than one sense.) and I hope mel will keep checking back cos I will write to u frm here ok? Easier.. TAG ON MY TAGBOARD MEL!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home