Monday, June 07, 2004

heyhey...

BaCk to school tomorrow!!! (not good, in case u didn't understand the !!!) So I thought I'd pig out on the com a bit. heh.

I went running with Jean, and she brought Heng Wei and Marcus with her. The interesting thing is that marcus's sister knows Joy Goh. (Yes, I said Joy goh.) So Believe it or not, I'm going to write to her and ask marcus to take the letter to his sis to Joy. why would I write to Joy Goh you might ask me. Because, because, no man is an island. and you gotta have friends! So I shd be nice and keep in contact ya? heh.

aniwaes, it's been funny weather lately. Rain then stop in 5 mins. Not very funny lorr. But u in SG can laugh all you want. hmph.

My daddie woke me up today and waved the AHS yearbook in my face. I screamed and jumped up and practically ate up the book!!! Did you see Rachel's face in the debate section. looked like queen of tao man. kool.

went to see Alethea, Joanne, Nathanial, Arial, Amelia, Kezia and Trixie today at dinner. Was quite nice, cept it rained like mad.

I watched Honey a few days ago. And now I'm crazy about losing weight and joining a dance class. Man, the things movies do to ya...

Lydia... Do u think taking up hiphop would be a bad idea? No, wait. Are you in ermz... not singapore. Haiz, can't wait till your poly starts. Then all the boys will jiu you. so fun horr.

Called jona and Rach the other day. Jona told me to keep sane and come back soon. Rach said so many kewl things I dun rmb... (dun kill meeeee)

kk lar. Msn is up and going. Will post more. Miss y'all so so bad!!!!!

(p.s. did I say I'm smitten??? Guess who this time? so obvious rite. he better not find out mann so embarrassing)

Sotong u dun laff okkk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home