Wednesday, June 02, 2004

La-dee-dahh… nothing doing. Cold as usual. Thinking about some people in Sg… of late, I’ve thot abt them quite a bit… though I think I shouldn’t be. Rachel wouldn’t scold though. She’d say, “awwwh, that’s sweet.” I wonder, really. But this person, Rachel and Lydia, (for the sake of clarification) is the only one my age out of the many u have got in your head. Got it yet?

Sighz. Maybe exam stress is reminding me of this person because of the way we’d all be goofing off in class if I was home. Ironic, and amusing.

I heard Alicia key’s A woman’s worth in the supermarkets today and I immediately thought of Grandpa. I associate songs with people, I suppose. Here’s what I can remember of my song association:

Jonathan C: Moulin Rouge, Alicia keys, Destiny’s child, Ally McBeal (do u see a worrying trend??)

Rachel: anime soundtracks, Christina Aguilera, Kelly Clarkson, kogepan, phish bowl sounds.

Lydia: Stacie Orrico, Nichole Nordeman, sobakasu, anime soundtracks mostly from Rurouni Kenshin.

Joanne: Mandy Moore’s walk me home.

Zhen Xiang: Edison Chen

Melvin: Sesame Street, opera sung badly.

LC: chocobo theme song (bad right.) Final fantasy’s balamb gardens, Love hina’s sakura saku, evangelion theme songs.

Chung Chi: Backstreet boys.

Samantha Lee: f4?!?!?

Shirley: SSS, animation medley, singapura medley, santa cruz, and all those band songs…

Avril: In the zone, hole in the head.

Mandy: Rugrat’s theme songs.

Timmy: shrek soundtrack, elmo’s world song.

Crystal: J west, maroon 5, outkast’s hey ya, Jessica Simpson.

I wonder if u can tell something about a person by what u associate them with. I associate Rachel with fish, anime, good voices, and bubbly joy. I associate Lydia with pink, falling down, cosmetics, girly dresses (yes, prom shopping left it’s trauma mark.), dancing, cuteness exemplified, happiness.

Yes yes yes. 2ml last important paper. The come home bia for jap on Friday…

Just for the record, I must say this: I’m eating soooooooooooooo much. It’s terrible and I’m so cold and so hungry…. Fat!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!! But, hey, whatever.

YiKeS… can’t wait to call u Rachel. When my exams are over I can call Lydia, but I dunno when yr exams are over!!!! Dum dee dum. Heh heh. I’m a druggie on u two.

I take several different types of drugs.
Caffeine. Chocolate. Rachel. Lydia. Cold air. More chocolate.

Heeeeee. Off to get high on food again. Guess what. I’m e-mailing di di. Rachel WILL scold for this one. But it’s quite superficial. So I think it’s ok.

Da dum dee dee dum dee dum. Picked up italiano from my cousins.

White: bianco
Yellow: giallo
Pink: Rosa
Red: roso
Blue: blu
1: uno
2: dua
3: tre
4: quatro
5: chinque
6: se
7: sete
8: oetto
9: nova
10: deche

That’s all I remember… Zoe’s 6 and Jared’s 8. and they speak some Italian… cool horr.

Muz go slp now. Got exam 2ml. Kekes, ciao!

{ichi ni san yon. Sakana to buta wa kakoi desu!}

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home