Wednesday, August 18, 2004

"Bring It All To Me"(feat. JC from NSync)
[Shamari]There you are
Looking as fine as can be
In your fancy car
I can see you looking at me
What you wanna do?
Are you just gonna sit there and stare?
Baby talk to me
Tell me what's on your mind, baby oh

[Chorus:]Oh baby, bring it all to me
But I don't need no fancy cars or diamond rings
Oh baby, bring it all to me
Gimme your time, your love, your space, your energy

[J.C.]Baby, what's the deal?
Would I be too forward ifI told you how I feel
That's just the way I do my thang
I'm so for real
Are you feeling my Timb's, my baggy jeans
My thug appeal
Do you like it when a man can keep it real?Oh

[Chorus]Oh, baby

[Shamari]Oh, I'll put my pride to the side
Just to tell you how good you make me feel inside
[J.C.]There's not a single question
That we can't make this right
Cause it's you I need every day and night

[J.C. & Shamari]oh ho ho baby yeah[Chorus until fade]

I watched Honey yesterday and I downloaded this song by Blaque, which keeps playing in my head! So I just HAD to post it here. But you wanna know what really sounds good? GMS songs! Rachel gave me one once when I was in singapore... I remember that, and I ended up burning it and I LOVE IT! I haven't watched any Gensomaden Saiyuki but I love the soundtrack! Alone rocks... I like the way it'd done... not too happy, not too sad.

So that's the songs that are running around in my head. Now. I'm trying to get a translation of Alone... hahaha. Trust the net for everything.

Haiz, speaking of which, I am doing an oral presentation on euthanasia. Hah. Which is worth a whooping 4.6 % haha. And which Mrs. Hicks is so eager for us to do well when she didn't give much time or thought to the 9% oral presentation. Life is queer. We've got our priorities all inside out and upside down. Or maybe, we all stuffed the 9% one up, so we've got to make up what we can in this one. *cries* ah well.

*snorts* man, the only place I find an English translation of alone is on a yu yu hakusho fansite that is SHOUNEN AI! *rolls eyes* and what's more... it uses two of my favourite characters... Hiei and Kurama are NOT gay! *sobz* (refer to the section above where I said trust the net for everything.)(I was wrong.)

Alright alright... I will slowly and painstakingly cut and paste the translation and not read the SHOUNEN AI story. I'm sorry, did I emphasise that? *blinks* Well well well... all for what? A GMS song and I don't even have the Kanji... whining again.. haha. stoppit Sara. So Sara stoppited. --> Arundhati Roy's influence. Horrid the god of small things book.

Owari! Why why why are all the words so so sad... oh well, they have a good effect I suppose.

hahah. My daddie~ so farnie. He's sitting less than 10 m away from me and talking to me on MSN. hahaha. So silly. Now he's disappeared to watch a movie...

*yawns* yupyup, netai desune. Oasumi~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home