Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The day has come to pass that I never thought I would see. A glorious removal of temperament, sleepless nights and hair loss. Rejoice in the fact that it's over! Mock exams! Ye shall never live to torment thy soul! Flee! Forever be lost unto timeless space! I laugh... or shall I bite my thumb?

Tossing and turning in my bed, I woke at 3 and paced the floors, fearing the terrors of the day. (fatigue, sleeping in an exam, drooling while sleeping, snakes in exam hall, scratchy pens and other such fearful horrors.) But my God has been faithful, and I am thus rescued from furthur trauma with no apparant injury to speak of. Oh the resounding words like that of music... the clock that faithfully pressed on... until i thought my hands would quit and resign. And when I had paid my due, I was released unto freedom, glorious freedom!

Worse horrors could arrest me, but results are only released on thursday. haha.

Jaa, sleep well.

[the beauty of romance is not found in the attraction of the absolute opposites of this world.]

[No matter what they say about opposites attracting, to this I have firmly adhered, lest I chance upon greater evils than daring to eat so much chocolate in one day.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home