Tuesday, October 05, 2004

[Nothing ruins the truth like stretching it]

hee~ So cool. Debs just sent me an email and that phrase caught my eye.

I suppose that today's events merit some form of mention. Royal show! I think it's a really clever way to earn money, I really do! I spent like 25 I think.. on like... I don't know.

The earrings were worth mentioning. they're cool. I shall bring them back to SG so the gals can see. hehehe.

Waha. So tired now.. I really should study harder but I am so so lazy. I am a member of slackers inc. what... yesyesyes.. tomorr do chem 16, and the sem 2 rev book. finish bio chapters.. hmm. yes yes.. then go jogging. ya. Can I fufill my high aims for myself?? So lame.

eeeee. I want the DICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were these big big dice there and I just couldn't get them! And I wanted them.. they're so so so socute! My dad doesn't like my liking for dice, but I assure you that it's perfectly healthy. =) EeeEee.. I WANT! hahah. but it's such a rip off, the way the games are done up that I really give up... Never get me dice... oh well, they're just dice aniways

The fireworks were so cool. We were sitting so near them that stuff actually started dropping on us! Hahah. I had candy floss, and chocolates and gummies.. brocoli and no dinner except for late supper. hahaha. Which was more brocoli. waha. My diet is so busted man!!

Never mind. Royal shows are once in a year, but diets last a lifetime huh. I reckon.

Aniways, Let me be responsible for once and go sleep earlier.
Jaa mata.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home