Friday, October 15, 2004

Sakura Drops IS nice! Thanks my darling babe Rachie!

I'm listening to it, again and again and again. =) Oh, we have such great taste!! Hahah.

I had a queerish dream last night, and it was very very long. I didn't like it.

The days are drawing themselves closer together, but they aren't getting any shorter. Pity. Can't wait to wake up to the day I will see all my darlings! The thought is so exhilarating I could postively die of happiness! Oh bliss!

Rach Dahling, (as you prefer that to Darling), many many thanks for the sms... I will Gambatte for exams! Haha. They end on the 19th, tuesday.

Just ben mo dao zhing here.. what to do mann~ sian arr. Calculus.. I must jia you! And be oily.

I think I gave up my diet this afternoon, and now I've resumed it. I shall jog tomorrow! Haha. Lovely. Rachie, congrats on finishing yourss!

Jaa. *blows a kiss*

[Beauty is in the eye of the beholder]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home