Monday, October 11, 2004

Woo. English is ovaa~~ Hahaha. I wended my way rather uncouthly, as a youth arisen from a deep sleep, yet with voice loud and large enough to turn scornful eyes as I rejoiced, "The worst is ovaaaaa~" The whole library heard me larr.

Hehehe. I saw him today. And I kaypo kaypo went to talk to him lorr! Sara, you are getting to be too bold, too bold. hmm, didn't you take a test once that classed you as 'foward'? Erm... *guilty look* I was like, "hmm, exams harr." *look at hp* "well, all the best." Ahahaha. So farnie. He looked... stunned, at best. I just had this feeling it was him as he stepped out of the car.. I couldn't see him but I felt like it was him. Talk about creepy. I'm not even nuts about him...

Ben mo dao zhi, I am thinking of going back to SG le! And I'm not supposed to until after exams, as a general rule! But neva mind, now my darlings know that I am still thinking of them often! So I shall tell you my dream! As dreams go, it's a weird one, but I am pretty satisfied with it.

I was in the carpark of my old home and 4 of us were sitting there studying, me Rachie Lydia and LC. (dun ask me where he came from). I was opposite Rachel next to Lydia and LC was next to Rachel. And I felt like time was short, that we weren't hurrying but we shd treasure the time we had. And I asked LC what time he had to go and he said 11 or 12. I looked at my watch and it was already 12... and he said we'll meet another day, on 9th August... to go for a walk. (Wait.. isn't that national day??) Den he left.. and left just me and Rach and Lyd lorr. haha. Dreamt of AHS as well, that I was in the old sec 3 block that got torn down... mm... den I could see the concourse and the assembly area (the sec 1 and 2 time that one.. now used for netball) and I can't rmb what I was doing there but I didn't like it much. Dreams are so jumbly that they are hard to describe. All I know is that when I woke up I felt so so happy (sunday morning I think) because I knew I was going to go home and I felt like it was going to be a happy time... wahahahahahaah I miss you I miss you!

Tomorr chem exam and I am doing math now. Eks. Jumbly girl. I was just thinking about home, esp on sunday... but I shall put that off till 19th october, cos I have exams. hah.

Oh ya, on the news front, Daniel Bey Zhi Wen is coming to Perth in the last week of October so if u got anything to pass den tell me.. so u can shun bian meet the pipsqueak. hahah. sorry dan. I realise Rach has never met him but hey, you dun really wanna, right? *grin* dunno if he will ever see this but aniwaes, no matter. ops. =)

Exams! Itadakimasu ne! *kichigai*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home