Friday, October 15, 2004

Mmm. And I say, of laughter, it is mad, and of mirth, what doeth it?

Perhaps that is too pessismistic a view. Today was a little melancholic, and i think my memory storage overloaded or something. I started remembering stuff about Singapore.. actually visualising the different places and the different things. My heart pines...

And yet something queer is happening. My life here is becoming more... real? And today in my solitary afternoon was a feeling of familiarity that I craved for so long. Not a huge wave of it, but enough to make me gloriously happy for a while.

Oh, life may never be the same again, but I really shouldn't ask for so much... As if I have not had more than my fair share of the good in this world! That I should ask for more... it is human, perhaps, but not in my position. Oliver Twist suffered for that same bold question.

I shall commence sleep (perchance to dream) so that I can StArDiiiE tomorrow. Hah. As rachel would say, Bah, Humbug!

Jaa.

As Rachel would also say, some phish were born more equal than others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home