Tuesday, October 05, 2004

WooHoo! Happy! My blogger dashboard updated itself! Now we can celebrate post anniversaries again, as I am in a very lame habit of doing so.

Sobsob. I'm finally feeling the stress. Is that good or bad? Chem chem chem sucks.

Waha. CSI was lousy today. too bad... am I seeing thru them more or issit just cos it's not miami?

Rachie girl.. How's the exams? I am finally beginning to realise that I have 5 days to exams! hahaha... Let's stress~

Went jogging today.. goodies. Losing weight??? Tomorr go again worr. hahah. Hope I get skinny. -_-

Sigh sian arrh.. tired liaoz better sleep if I am gonna wake up tomorr man. Got to STUDY HARD! YaRrRrRr. Exams... are horrible... terrible.. vegetable.

Eee. I like the dice! >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home