Monday, September 27, 2004

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember the results I said were coming out in late september that would determine when I could go back to Singapore? I'm sure you do. I just got them and guess what it says??

We do not know if you have got an interview. Please check with the relevant universities to find out the cut off score for 2004.

So I went to the UWA website to look for the 2004 cut off score.

Cut off scores are not disclosed. Please wait for a notification which we aim to post AFTER the TEE exams finish. (24th nov)

So I went to look for last year's cut off score, because I thought maybe I'd be way below average and could then book my flight home early.

Scores each year are subject to the number of places available. We do not disclose scores. Please contact the staff if you wish to obtain a rough estimate.

So I tried to call the medicine faculty, and NOBODY answered the phone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gRRUMBLE grumble grumble grumble grumble.

When am I ever going to find out when I can go home?????? Just cos the unis have the pick of us all doesn't mean they should wind us round their little fingers! Just tell me whether I got it or not!

Oh, and just for the record, my score is 59, 58, 51.
That's 84%, 84%, 58% (non verbal reasoning sucked. haha.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home