Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Whoo. INtrasting. Tomorr is the second last day of school. And I am so happy it will be over soon. whoo.

Lydia! How to use the hello thing? I'm so blur.

Hahah. Talking to melvin now. So fun. Miss the whole gang back home. Waha. Me and Melvin's timing very very bad lorr. I am coming to Sg 18th to 1st... he is going to Korea 16th to 2nd... so SAD! Man... he and Loony will be gone...

Melvin's changed a lot.. in a good way. God's work. yay.

some people are online now. not talking to them. it's okae. I think he doesn't wanna talk either. And yet I know if we talk we'll be friendly. I think whatever happens happens. And I can let it go now. One day I'll see him on the streets and we'll say hi, and we'll be ok. and nothing more. No funny feelings, no suspicions.. just hi. And I'll feel good about it. I know he doesn't hate me... just awkward. Oh... I hope it settles itself soon.. only God can clear it. And it's simple for him too! It dosn't matter whether we never talk.. .or if we one day talk... or if we never see each other again. I'm just glad I got a chance to meet him.. and learn so so much from him in a short time.

I'll see you.. some day. for now... I'll cheerfully say goodbye.

Aniwaes... talking to foong yee and tim now. Whee. It's late better go slp now...

[sayonara... genki daiyo]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home