Sunday, September 26, 2004

Just realised something. The 'post' button on blogger looks like the necklace that LC gave me. [why am i thinking about these things???? Sara!!]

Dunno why I'm feeling a bit cold.. think the weather hasn't stablised. I left the biology test to fend for itself. Thought I'd write something here instead. So much for priorities.

Well, that's IT! No more post aniversaries.. My post count has stopped at 92 for good. Maybe when I lazy (aft exams) I will email blogger about it.

Read Nina's blog about the SMS nation... And I realised I had some as well. And I realised how much the small things matter... like i still have the message that says, "Woohoo! Same! Six Points!" from Rachel.. and I never did delete any of his messages even if Rach and Lyd do think he's a bit.... diongz. I have Lyd's message telling me when to call, and Mandy's message saying hi.. and emails... they never get deleted either... sigh. Why do we try to hold on so hard? Sometimes I feel like I'm trying to live a life I haven't got. Like I'm lingering between past and present. Trying to move on, but not wanting to.

Thinking about tomorr. Last week of school. Beautiful. The faster it comes the sooner I can be home. UMAT people, u have 4 days to send me my results! Quik! Den I can make arrangements. yay yay yay...

eee. End of year liaoz.. so much to do when I go back... man... I can't wait! I want to go home. to sweat like normal... to SWIM IN LYDIA'S POOL... to watch Kenshin.. and PMK and to walk arnd in shorts and slippers, show my fats to the world. To stick my tongue out at topsy... to go visit all my old friends. To hang at the mall. Bubble tea. Shopping. Chic flicks. Cheesy jokes. School uniform. North star shoes. Billabong. Culture.... so home..

Who's in the house? JC! He rawks my world! (wanna dance with the Calvary pple toooooooo)

hyaah hyaah hyahh... *yawn* last lap people.. only 1 more week of this term! Cheong arrh!

*stream of dust*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home