Sunday, October 31, 2004

*yawnz* annoyded. I want to go home, that's all I can say. I WANT HOME NOW. I want my babes, all of them. and I want shopping and trying to lose weight with them and talking rubbish about music, boys and anime. If I wanted the moon would you try to give it to me? Well,you who answered yes, you sicko, whoever you are, FREEZE DRY my frens and bring them to me larr, not to mention the whole of orchard as well! I am throwing the biggest tantrum here of my blogging career and i don't care. I AM JUST PLAIN OUT OF IT.

I just came back from graduation, and all I could think of the whole night was our sec 4 prom. And once you have experienced perfection, you don't settle for less. I am so.... durhz. I realise I was in mourning. I wore my black dress and I was black all over, even inside. (yes, my heart was black and my face was black too) I was just not having the kinda fun you have at proms. WHY? Because I am in Australia. And all people want is to drink and take drugs and talk about sex and have it too. Oh shut up Sara!

Yeah, great. Now I have to talk to myself too. Maybe I'm tired and should sleep on it. But I am still really really ANNOYDED.

I miss you now and I think I may miss you forever. Some phish were made more equal than others and I fully agree, that you were made more equal than any other phish. Some pigs were made squeekable for a good reason.. cos they are my friends. I really love squeeky pigs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home