Thursday, November 04, 2004

Whoo. Finally. A post. After how long harr? But aniwaes...

I love you BaBeEEee(s) Hahah.

Here's a cheer.

Question: Are they hot or not. Pig and Phish they rawk. (x2)
Reply: They are hot, you rot! They're everything you're not! Gooooooooooo Babes!

Aniwaes, exams start tuesday. I'll be seeing you soon.. Looking foward to it! いきたいでしょう!
テストはちょっと annoying.. hahaha. Oh well, what to do?

Lydia, tomorr is yr last paper right, girl? Well, jia you jia you!! I know you're smart and clever and you're gonna make it! Go for it!

Wachel, approve the testimonial okae? *grinz* it just shows your true form. Shouldn't have trusted me!!!!! *gringringrin* Sowwie. Dun worry about the people asking for yr no.. just refer them to the fat cheesecake... I'll make fish meat I mean minced pie out of them!

Love ya
miss ya
take care


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home