Monday, February 07, 2005

*-[crazy in love]`+

You were around before time began
Your mind is beyond my comprehension.
High above all else
Seated in glory
You're clothed in righteousness



And yet I know who you are
Quintessential love.
Secret-keeper.
You give me more than enough.
You've got me crazy in love.



What is man that you are mindful of him?
We were created for your glory.
Majesty personified
Ancient of days
You never cease to amaze me.



And yet I know who you are
Saviour, Creator
Life Sustainer
You taught me how to laugh.
You've got me crazy in love.



You came to give your life,
And we took it, cruelly.
By your death we live.
By your wounds, restored.
Your love captivates my soul.



And so I know your love
we walked on water
you carried me.
Creator of life, you taught me how to live
You've got me crazy in love.



You held my hand, lead me out of darkness
and into your marvelous light.
You loved me.
made me sunsets and stars.
All of you is what I need.



And so I know your heart
that loves to give
that knows how tears are shed.
Jesus I believe in you
You've got me crazy in love.



So this is my treasure
in jars of clay
Hard pressed but not crushed
perplexed but not in despair
persecuted but not abandoned
struck down but not destroyed.
Because in your death I live
Because you're my king.



I love the time I spend with you,
We've talked and danced.
And you've shown yourself to be a love
surpassing all others.
You're irreplacably wonderful.



And this is who you are
my refuge, redeemer
problem mender
I'll abide in you alone.
You've got me crazy in love so I can



bounce bounce back
from all life throws me.
smile in the face of adversity.
make sure no one stops me
child of the most high king.
I wanna be
extravagant
exuberant
extreme for you
the great I AM.
White, pure, sovereign King
You're irresistable
Magnetic
Majestic
Glorified above all else.
I'm paid for in full,
in blood
A done deal,
Closed and sealed.
I'm owned by you alone.



And this is who I am
A child, an heir
Loved beyond loved
Washed, sanctified and justified
You've got me crazy in love
Jesus, I am so in love with you.



[love, PrInCeSs]
.*-Proskuneo. `+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home