Wednesday, February 16, 2005

*-[Emmanuel]`+
I'm so glad that no matter what I do, God's always here for me.
It's a wordless song that describes how you make me feel.
It's majesty and splendour even when I'm unworthy.
And I feel unworthy.
Thank you for the cross.
Thank you for the price you paid.


Rain is unusual in these parts at this time of the year.
Yet when I opened the front door this morning,
I could smell the rain.
And it brought a comfortable sense of being home in Singapore.
I thank God for the constant reminders that I have no home here.
I have no home on this earth.
And that makes it that much easier to travel
To be displaced to a place
Where so many things are the same.
In the days where Perth and Singapore merge,
I am thankful.
He's filled my cup,
with life abundant.
Heaven and earth may pass away.
But his word will remain.
Steadfast.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home