Monday, February 14, 2005

*-[Say what?]`+
YaPpari! I finished my notes on the 1st chapter of my textbook. Semantics, phonology, morphology, syntax and pragmatics are swimming around in my head. Cognitive development is probably something I want to understand but will have to put in a dreadful amount of effort to do so.
I met Yuuko yesterday. Osaka jin de, nihongo o benkyoshimasu. I'm hoping for a shopping trip with her soon.
And K is supposed to drop a shirt off at my place but he hasn't called. Oh well, no loss to me.
I was jolted out of bed in the morning by a ringing phone at full volume. And a poor potential guild president at the other end. I hope the elections went well, Janni!

Ook. I should be going. It's so hot and I don't like the laptop causing me heatstroke on my lap. (ever wonder where the term Laptop came from?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home