Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*-[comfortably routined]`+
I think I'm getting comfortable with uni life already. =) Going to lectures, doodling, maybe the occasional drool, then it's home to watch TV and do my work. I can't say that Human Biology was the best today though, G.W showed that behind a placcid exterior can be a rather clawy bear. Nevertheless, contact being limited to listening and handing up assignments, nothing can be too serious. (but I think he dislikes me already because I failed to staple the darn assignment.) I'm watching frasier.. wishing I could stay on to watch CSI... Sigh.. but I've got to do work~ *wails*. I'm being lazy already, and this is only my 2nd week! Oh help.
YaaaRgh... Mel isn't giving Niles a divorce~!!!!! When will Daph and Niles get together??? Frasier can jolly well keep his nose out of this...
Hahaha... I need more food.
Jaa~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home