Monday, February 28, 2005

Warhaha. Outside the hayman theatre... on this nice ulu slope... =)

Hehe. Can u see a bit of the background? Campus campus... I don't know which part. hahahaa. I get so lost in school man.

Looks so ulu right.. with the trees and the bricks.. hahaha. but it's not, really.
Hmm. The physio people got it good.
They OWN 408.
the nearest place to the carpark
and the NEWEST building.
I should go there and pretend it's my faculty...
it's so modern..
and my blocks are some ulu places...
but it's not that ulu.. the 300 plus ones are worse. haha.
Kyou wa watashi no hajimenohi! eheheee.
first day.
With only 1 subject today.
Clinical Science.
Wheee... I got a nice lecturer. Placcid.
And tomorr's the first day of autumn.
Happy Autumn!!!
Dum dee dum.
It's getting chilly.
Did you know?
The best SLEEPWEAR of all time
is murdoch college's jumper.
hahahahaah.
I'm so serious!
It's warm and comfy.
and sleepyish.
No wonder I fell asleep in class last year.
wahahha.
They say Curtin's a fashion parade.
It's so sadly true.
So shall I jump on board and join them?
Hahaha.
We'll see.
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home