Saturday, February 26, 2005

*-[Having regained composture]`+
Do not fear.
I am just as confused and lost as I was previously.
I have just stumbled upon APA referencing.
Doesn't ring a bell, does it? and it really shouldn't.
You shouldn't read this stuff if you don't have to.
It teaches you how the
American Association of Psychology
would like you to have your papers written.
Right down to squabbling about 1 inch margins.
Which doesn't happen
because these wonderful people
have put everything in black and white.
No arguement.
Just slight confusion
and utter and complete chaos in my file.
A very tired me turned up for dance at 4.30 today.
Angela Piranha said I looked pale.
But we got some choreography done!
And we finally did a good nice dance that ended properly.
=) Warha.
I LoVe choreography!
But it makes me ache.
I'm so tired and my tummy is fat.
What to do?
I know.
Give it a name.
Suggestions???
Thus I managed to stay in church until 9.
And good old Vinny gave me the chord book!
well, I have to return it..
but it's good to have it for a while!
=) Yeay! thanks Vinny!
Funny Funny.
I went to visit Shah at Chisa's place
because it was his birthday
and I said hi to some people I haven't seen
since last year.
I saw Grant.
And I saw that he's got so much potential...
So much more in him
that could live...
and live really beautifully.
Just wish somehow
Someone
Somewhere
would reach out to him
and convert him.
yes.
ConVeRt.
I know I'm blatant.
But I really wish it.
It would be so cool.
I hope he doesn't see this.
Lydia.. are u coming?? I'm WaItInG~
RacHeL... you musn't lose heart! I LOVE your singing!!!
Su*.. JoIn DANcE!!!
DebBie.. I got the book you sent babe! ThankS!
Sotong... Don't get chao tar. We still wanna eat u wan.

I love this song... The words are BeAuTeeeeful!

*-[Always]`+
Did you rise the sun for me?
Or paint a million stars that
I might know your majesty?
Is your voice upon the wind?
Is everything I've known
Marked with my maker's fingerprints?


Breathe on me
Let me see your face
Ever will I seek you.


'Cause all you are is all I want
Always
Draw me close
In your Arms o God
I wanna be with you


Can I feel you in the rain?
Abandon all I am to have you
Capture me again
Let the earth resound with praise
Can you hear as all creation lives to
Glorify one name?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home