Tuesday, March 08, 2005

*-[::SmIrK::]`+
I realise my blog is hard to read in normal font (okaeokae so I'm slow *rolls eyes*) So I'm typing in large. =) Need to make sure my besties have good eyesight ya??
Why Smirk? Cos it's plastered across my face! Hehe~ Not smirk as in a so-there smirk, but a happy smirk that's stuck on my face cos I AM happy! Haha. Happy... happy... ureshii ne!
Lala~ lecture notes can be a pain in the ass.. I'm going to have to start buying newspapers! sigh. I had the weirdest dream last night! sOSo weird.. I dreamt that Calvary's new play was out and it was in the water... with people floating on crosses to shore and then someone talked for ages when we got to shore and we gradually came to sit in a circle... and Maryanne mentioned Jon Ho and how his surname isn't Ho it's ho. And therefore they were going to send him off somewhere because it was incomplete.. (does she even know him?) and then I dreamt that ***h was there (think sodium hydroxide) and that he had to walk through the jungle for some weird reason and I had to go along and make sure they jumped into waterfalls to keep their ears clean (I was smsed about the ears clean bit) and bring cucumber along to make sure they ate vege. And then I dreamt I came by a shop with ceremics, home furnishings, kitchen utensils and stuff, and it was really nice artsy stuff... and I dreamt that my lecturer (N. Gasson) owned it! (I'm seeing her today la~!) hahah and I didn't buy anything but I went twice. ahaha. I remember feeling so asian. ahahahaha. me and my silly dreams.
Anyways, I need to go annoy myself with IPA transcription. Jaa!
*skips off happily*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home