Friday, February 25, 2005

Ok, I hate to say this but BAKA! BAKA BAKA BAKAAAAAA!
No, it's not even chotto baka. It's VERY BAKA!
*screams till I fade out*
*screams more*
The uni people think I am in primary school.
They made me draw a life sized outline of the human body.
They made me locate the heart, lungs, brain, bladder,kidneys and a whole host of other things.
Never mind.
We sat in little tables like in primary school.
We appointed group roles for one another.
I was the one who was supposed to locate the position of the organs.
Umm.. where's the brain?
Never mind.
That one's excused because it was a biology orientation.
So, what's so baka?
How about the fact that the clinical science lecture notes are font size 72!
How dumb does a stack of paper 17 pages long look when all the words are font size 72!
I've wasted at least 8 sheets of paper printing out notes because I am supposed to and because it's supposed to give me space to write notes on it. But how am I supposed to take notes when the rest of the notes are font size 72!
For goodness's sake, aim for a sense of normalcy, can? I'm not that blind!
*smoke slowly rises to cause a haze*

Warahahaha. Relax... relax... It's okae. Just go to class without the notes. you won't die. Breathe.. Welcome back to the study world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home