Monday, February 28, 2005

*-[Crazy Ridiculous]`+
I'm just going nuts about this stuff.
I'm so disorganised.
Papers to file
notes to print.
And I have class from 12 to 2 only.
Warhahaha.
That's tomorrow I guess.
AArGh.
AaaAaaaaarGgGggGggGh
*screams loud*
I think I'm PMSing.
Or just plain scared.
I think...
It's both.
And I cancelled on Jon.
I feel so bad.
ARRRGH.
I really shouldn't have.
I should have goneeeee
but anyways.
It's probably just as well.
Whoo.
ARGH.
And ARGH is for all the
things I cannot say.
the inexplicable bitchy things.
Whoo.
Uni's turning me into a clawing cat now?
Or is that PMS.
HeLllooo?! Identify yourself.
Stress? Fear? PMS?
LALALALALALA.
Fed Up.
I shall go and eat chocolate now.
It's good for PMS
and for getting fat.
Jaa~

p.s. Had a STRANGE dream. Wonder if it means anything, as the others seem to have...
ppss. Had an outing with the jap girls. Wheee. Need to go out more with them... it's so nicee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home